Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7, 2011

Today was a long day at work. I am so ready to go to the beach. Just one more day and the family will be off. I caught the stupid mouse today. That was a complete victory in itself. I couldn't stand the thought of leaving my home with a mouse hanging out in it. I have got to get on the ball and get everything packed. I am always a last minute packer and Justin always gets mad at me. It is amazing how much stuff it takes for babies to travel. I am pretty sure that I pack to much stuff but I don't want to have to buy something I already have here at home. One thing is for sure we will have a good time once we hit the road and the sand get on our toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment